Super Bowl 2019
Date: February 3rd, 2019
Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Enquire to customize your own Super Bowl Package!
- Round trip Private Airport Transfers from Atlanta Airport (ATL) to your Hotel
- Upgradeable accommodation, starting with 4 nights at the Aloft Atlanta Downtown
- Reserved tickets to Super Bowl LIII
- Admission to the Annual NFL Experience!
- Featuring amazing football-themed interactive games and virtual reality exhibits
- Photo opportunities with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Player autograph sessions
- Special Welcome Pack with Official Super Bowl LII commemorative items
- Pre-Trip Planning Services, Customized Travel Itinerary & Event Informational Packet
- Access to On Point on-site hospitality staff & concierge services throughout your stay
- All Service Charges included
Thursday, January 31st, 2019
- Airport Meet & Greet and private transfer to your hotel
- Freshen up from your travels, connect with your On Point Events hosts to review your personalized itinerary and discuss any questions you may have.
- Spend the rest of the day exploring Super Bowl Central in Downtown Atlanta featuring live concerts, autograph and photo opportunities with NFL stars and more.
Friday, February 1st, 2019
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Day at your leisure.
- For dinner we suggest reservations at Spoon & Stable. The cuisine is focused on the seasonality of the Midwest, the roots of the local culture and technically inspired by the French cuisine Chef Kaysen is known for.
- Late night head to the ESPN Super Bowl Party – Rub shoulders with the who’s who in the world of Sports at this exclusive “by invitation only” celebrity studded party, which includes an open bar and live performances.
Saturday, February 2nd, 2019
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Spend the day exploring the NFL Experience, featuring an interactive theme park offering participatory games, displays, entertainment attractions, autograph sessions from NFL Players and more.
- For dinner we suggest heading to the Taste of NFL – The premier food and wine extravaganza featuring a top chef from each of the 32 NFL cities pared with a current or former Player/Coach. Get photographs and autographs from host players and celebrity guests in attendance.
- Late night head to either the Leather and Laces Party or the ultra VIPRollingstone Magazine Party.
Sunday, February 3rd, 2019
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Prepare for Game Day and take your private transfer to the Mercedes Benz Stadium.
- Attend a VIP Tailgate Party pre-game – featuring NFL celebrities, premium open bar, gourmet food, and exceptional live entertainment.
- Once you have your fill of the pre-game festivities, head over to the stadium and witness history in the making at the 2019 Super Bowl!
- Your private transfer will be waiting to return you to your hotel
Monday, February 4th, 2019
- Breakfast at hotel
- Private Airport Transfer from your hotel to the Airport
- Access to Friday and/or Saturday VIP Super Bowl Parties
- Sunday Tailgating Experience
- Private half day/full day city tours and excursions
- Additional hotel nights or room upgrades
- Super Bowl ticket upgrades
- Private transportation (Sedan, SUV, Limousine)
- Airfare (Commercial/Private)
- Tickets to Super Bowl Parties and / or Game Day Tailgates also available.
ALOFT ATLANTA DOWNTOWN HOTEL
Situated in the heart of Atlanta, this Starwood hotel will give you ease of accessibility to all that Atlanta has to offer. Within walking distance of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, this hotel and location will be hard to beat for this amazing experience.
February 3, 2009