KSG Terms & Conditions
KSG Terms & Conditions
- Residents of the territories that Kingdom Sports Group have been authorised to sell into by the governing organisation of the specific sporting event (“Event”) are able to purchase tickets to that Event (for use by those persons) only through Kingdom Sports Group’s (KSG’s) website. All purchasers will be required to prove actual residency in those authorised territories in order to buy and receive tickets. Purchasers must not resell (or otherwise deal with) any tickets for profit or gain or to any unauthorised person or entity including but not limited to scalpers, touts or black-market resellers. Where such tickets are suspected to have been sold, used or otherwise dealt with in breach of the Event’s ticketing rules and regulations and terms and conditions of ticket use, such tickets may be cancelled immediately without notice to the purchaser and the purchaser shall have no claim at either law or in equity against any of KSG, the Event’s organisers, or their respective servants or agents in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or incidental to such cancellation.
- All tickets are offered and sold expressly on the basis that the Purchaser has firstly read and agrees to strictly abide and be bound by both KSG’s and the Event organiser’s respective Terms and Conditions of Sale and by the use of each ticket and/or by proceeding to purchase a ticket or tickets from KSG the purchaser irrevocably acknowledges and agrees that the purchaser has read and unconditionally accepts and shall be fully and legally bound by all such terms and conditions.
- Travel Agents, wholesalers, or any other third-party agencies may NOT submit ticket orders on behalf of individuals or groups. KSG reserves the right to cancel, in its sole and absolute discretion any such ticket orders at any time where KSG believes such ticket orders do not strictly comply with the Event ticketing rules and regulations. KSG will NOT sell to unauthorised residents or non-residents under any circumstances.
- Individual tickets are sold only from available inventory on a first-come, first-served basis when there is immediate confirmation of the purchase order and payment for same is made.
- There are always quantity limitations for individual session tickets. Such limitations will be specified when ticket sales are released live on-line on the KSG website. There is also a limitation on the number of tickets that can be purchased per individual person, such limit being as advised on the KSG website.
- All ticket purchases are strictly subject to the ticket’s pricing information and ticket availability and the Terms and Conditions relating to such tickets as set out fully on KSG’s website.
- The specified price category of a ticket means the assigned ticket price corresponding to a designated seating section for a particular session of a sporting event at a specific venue. Package prices may be subject to change without prior notice. All care has been taken to ensure that prices are correct at time of advertising, however if due to circumstances beyond our control there should be airfare, fuel, exchange rate increases, we reserve the right to pass them on unless your tour package has been paid in full. Once full payment is received, any amendments will attract an US$150 / AU$250 / ¥15,500 fee in addition to hotel or land operator fees. Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games orders under US$1,500 can be paid either by credit card with VISA as the preferred payment method or bank transfer. Prices vary from session to session and from venue to venue. Category AA (where available) or category A normally represents the best seats in a venue and therefore are the most expensive, category B are normally second-best seats and second highest price, and so forth in descending order alphabetically. KSG makes no express or implied warranty or representation as to the quality or location of seating, views, event proximity or aspect in or at any venue.
- When choosing specific events and sessions, you should make sure there is no overlap in time, and allow at least two to three (2-3) hours between events on the same day. Venues can be geographically spread throughout the cities, so when booking tickets, the purchaser is solely responsible for ensuring that the purchaser and the purchaser’s party have allowed adequate travel time between accommodation and the venues, between the venues themselves, security checks, and have allowed for any other unforeseen delays.
- Invoices for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games tickets and packages are listed in USD. For other events, invoices will be raised in the Event’s host country’s currency and/or US Dollars and/or Australian Dollars as may be applicable. All exchange rates shall be in accordance with the relevant policies of the Event organiser. Payments made via direct deposit will be made in such currency as KSG shall direct, in accordance with the Event organiser’s invoicing and currency policies. Such payments will be charged by KSG and paid by you in the KSG specified currency by way of electronic cash transfer. For payments via credit card, there is a limit of up to US$1,500. VISA is the preferred credit card for the Olympic Games. MasterCard is the preferred card for Rugby World Cup. Please note that your credit card will be charged upon confirmation by KSG of your order, and not at a later time. If the credit card entered is not valid or is declined, your ticket order will immediately be cancelled without notice of any kind, and you have no claim against KSG by reason of such cancellation.
- All tickets will be shipped or made available for collection for an extra fee per ticket order, which fee is payable in addition to the cost of the tickets. Shipments will only be sent to the successful ticket purchasers after ticket collection by KSG from the Organising Committee in the host country. Please ensure that you give full and correct address details with correct numbers and spelling as KSG will not be liable for any non-delivery arising out of any misdescribed or false name and/or address for delivery of tickets. P.O. Boxes are NOT acceptable. The address provided must be a real street address where a person over the age of 18 years is present to accept and sign for delivery.
- Seating requests between separate orders cannot be processed. Seat locations will not be known in advance of actual allocation of tickets, and KSG makes no warranty or representation as to actual seat numbers to be allocated or seating locations within the event venue.
- A ticket purchase confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail upon processing of your order. This will confirm the Tickets purchased and the total price of those tickets inclusive of shipping.
- Once a Ticket Purchase Confirmation is issued, the ticket order is final and is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and remains strictly subject to the Terms and Conditions of sale and use. Purchasers are strongly advised to ensure that they have and at all times maintain full and comprehensive travel insurance in respect of all aspects of their proposed travel to the Games including in respect of lost or stolen or damaged tickets, which cannot be replaced at any time.
- All communication regarding the account will be emailed to the purchaser only. The Purchaser is responsible for keeping KSG fully informed of any changes to the billing, contact details including email, and shipment details provided.
- In the event of any cancellations, other than where the event itself is cancelled by the sporting event, there shall be no refunds of any monies paid to KSG in respect of your tour program.
- No refund is available for any cancellations at any time, save and except where a programmed event has been cancelled by the sporting event, and to that extent and to that extent only, you are entitled to have a refund of the face value of the ticket price in accordance with the sporting events terms and conditions of refunds. Otherwise no refunds are available at any time for any monies paid.
- For all travel it is your responsibility to ensure that you and each person travelling with you has a valid passport and where required all necessary visas and travel documentation. All passports must have an expiry date no less than 6 months from commencement of entry into the Event’s country. The client is solely responsible at all times throughout their trip for their health and all health requirements and vaccinations are the responsibility of the client.
- Variations to transfer and hotels may be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control; and in such case KSG reserves the right to vary/omit/substitute any hotels or other ground activities as deemed suitable by reason of any force majeure.
- Travel Insurance is recommended at time of booking. We recommend the client arranges and effects comprehensive travel insurance.
Kingdom Sports Tours Pty Ltd ACN 137 073 986 an affiliate of Kingdom Sports Group ACN 128 201 294. Travel Agents License Number NSW2TA06896