Today we celebrate only One Year to Go until the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games!
The countdown to the biggest sporting event in Australia this decade is well and truly underway.
The detailed sports schedule is now available and some important dates to consider when considering your planning to attend the Games:
- Joseph Schooling from Singapore will hopefully feature in the Men’s 100m Butterfly in the evening of 9th April (Session SW0902).
- The Men’s and Women’s 100m Athletics final is also on the same evening, 9th April (Session AT0902).
- Rugby Seven Finals are on the final day of competition on 15th April (Session RU1501).
- Two free events include the Men’s and Women’s amd T54 Para Marathon on Sunday 15th April, and the Men’s and Women’s Race Walk on Sunday 9th April.
- Beach Volleyball makes its Commonwealth Games debut with the Men’s Finals on 12th April (seswsion BV1201) followed by the Women’s Finals (Session BV1202).
Tickets and packages will be released on Monday 24th April 2017 exclusively to our clients and territories.
Keep up to date and pre-register now at https://goo.gl/forms/rGQk9HxEZYYIJBmH3