ESCORTED TOURS - Follow Your Team AUSTRALIA
|Tour type||Escorted Tour|
|Matches included||4 Matches|
|Dates||20 Sept 2019 – 30 Sept 2019|
|Duration||10 nights, 11 days|
|City inclusions||Sapporo, Kyoto, Tokyo|
Matches included: 4
Prices starting from:
AU$7,221 per person (based on twin or double share)
US$ 5,199 per person (based on twin or double share)
3 nights in Sapporo
20/09/19 Bus transfer to hotel for check in
21/09/19 Sapporo Dome, Australia vs Fiji
22/09/19 Sapporo Dome, England vs Tonga
23/09/19 Flight from Sapporo to Kyoto
4 nights in Kyoto
23/09/19 Flight arrives into Kyoto. Bus transfer to hotel & check in
24/09/19 Kyoto Tour
25/09/19 Kyoto Tour
26/09/19 Bus transfer to Kobe Misaki Stadium, England vs United States
27/09/19 Depart Kyoto
3 nights in Tokyo
27/09/19 Fast train to Tokyo
28/09/19 Tokyo Tour
29/09/19 Tokyo Stadium, Australia vs Wales
30/09/19 Depart Tokyo
- Four (4) x Match tickets listed in the tour
- KSG Tour Guide accompanying the entire tour
- Nine (9) nights’ accommodation in Tokyo and Kyoto
- Daily Breakfast
- Four (4) lunches
- Return airport transfers
- Transfers to and from all matches listed in the tour
- Kyoto full day tour
- Mt Fuji full day tour
- Luggage Transfers (Tokyo to Kyoto, Kyoto to Tokyo)
- Prepaid Data SIM card for 15 Days (200MB/day)
- Carry on Suitcase provided prior to your departure (worldwide delivery)
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Merchandise Pack
- Ticketing Lanyard
- Exclusive Travel Wallet
- Meals and drinks where not stated
- Items of a personal nature
- Passport and Visa costs
- Travel Insurance. All guests are required to have a travel insurance policy prior to travel. Kingdom Sports Group can offer competitive travel insurance prices.
|Code||Star Rating||Tickets Included||Twin / Double||Single|
|FYT19-AUS-T2||3 and 4 Star combination||C and D Category||AU$7,221 / US$5,199||AU$9,269 / US$6,673|
|Upgrade Australian Games to C Category||Add AU$386 per person |
Add US$278 per person
|Upgrade Australian Games to B Category||Add AU$789 per person |
Add US$568 per person
|Upgrade Australian Games to A Category Hospitality||Upon Application|
Offer 1: (5%)
Early Bird Saving
- Receive a 5% discount off your tour (excluding international flights and travel insurance)
- We waive all merchant fees (currently an additional 2.5%) giving you up to 7.5% discount.
- Order your escorted tour by 30 June 2018
- Full payment is required on the day of booking
Offer 2: (2.5%)
- Get a group of family and / or friends of 5 people or more
- Book the same escorted tour and get a further 2.5% discount off your tour (excluding international flights and travel insurance)
Pay by the month
- Pay a tour deposit of AU$1,000 / US$750 per person and have automatic payments deducted from your credit card in 8 further monthly installments, we waive all merchant fees (currently an additional 2.5%).
Standard Payment Terms
BEFORE 01 Oct 2018
- 20% non-refundable deposit of the total package price within 7 days of booking
- 40% due 01 Oct 2018
- Balance (& final) payment due 01 Feb 19.
FROM 02 Oct 2018 to 01 Feb 2019
- 60% non-refundable deposit of the total package cost within 7 days of booking
- Balance (& final) payment due 01 Feb 19.
FROM 02 Feb 2019
- Full payment due upon confirmation of booking.
Mastercard, Visa and American Express attracts a +2.5% Merchant Fee. Payments via direct transfer do not include this merchant fee.
- Kingdom Sports Group can offer pre / post tours as well as international flights from various destinations around the world.
- The Emirates Preferred Airline purchased through Kingdom Sports Group is not compulsory with our Rugby World Cup packages but is strongly recommended.
- Packages can be sold to clients (Corporate or General Public) with a valid address in Australia and worldwide excluding the defined territories of England, France, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, and Argentina. If you reside in these 6 territories please refer to the Rugby World Cup website for more information. Clients in all other nations and territories are permitted to order with Kingdom Sports Group.
- Accommodation is subject to change and if changed will be based on the same category. In the event we change the hotel we will advise all tour participants in writing.
- A 3 and 4 Star combination can be any number of hotels in the 3 Star, 3.5 Star and 4 Star category.
- A 4 and 5 Star combination can be any number of hotels in the 4 Star, 4.5 Star and 5 Star category
- A very limited amount of Double rooms are available in Japan. Most rooms in Japan are twin rooms. In the event we cannot offer a double room where required, if possible a Hollywood Twin will be provided.
- The Daily Schedule is subject to change due to weather, transport and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Tickets must be purchased in conjunction with a tour or hotel package. Tours and package contents cannot be altered.
- Passport numbers and details are required at the time of booking.
- All guests are required to have a travel insurance policy prior to travel. Kingdom Sports Group can offer competitive travel insurance prices.
- No discounts can be applied to Official Hospitality.
- All tour information is correct as of 22nd December 2017.
- For full Kingdom Sports Group terms and conditions, please visit our website www.kingdomsg.com/termsandconditions