the way to your olympic tickets
3 phases. 3 chances.
On 20th June 2019 Kingdom Sports Group (KSG) launched its Tokyo 2020 Olympic Ticket Package sales, for residents of our 36 nations which we exclusively represent for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Ticket Packages consist of 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star and 5 Star Plus accommodation and event tickets across multiple categories. With over 2,500 different types of tickets available for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, KSG are launching the programme in different phases in order to provide the greatest access possible to as many of our clients across multiple regions.
Event Ticket-Only Lottery
Thank you for taking part in the event-ticket lottery. This has now closed. All successful applicants will be advised if they have won the right to purchase a ticket to Tokyo 2020 by email on 23rd July 2019.
First-come-first-served general ticket release
Monday 9 December 2019 (5pm AEST)
(Subject to ticket availability, any unsold tickets may be released on a first-come first-serve basis. Priority will be given to anyone not successful in Phase 2, the Event Ticket-Only Lottery.
IMPORTANT: KSG does not sell to Travel Agents or Concierge Services / Event Ticket providers or resellers at any time or any phase of the program. Such sales will be subject to non-refundable immediate cancellation if it is found to have been secured this way.
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games In venue Hospitality Program is available soon
This is your chance to secure some of the best seats in each venue to some of the sold-out sessions including Opening and Closing Ceremony, Swimming, Gymnastics and more. We are also providing an exclusive opportunity for package clients to consider upgrading their existing event ticket to a hospitality ticket subject to availability.
Clients that select this option will enable us to release more tickets back into general sale later this year.
Olympic Games Ticket Bundles
are now available and new stock pairings of some high demand sessions will be released soon. You can purchase our ticket bundle package which consists of
- Two event tickets to the Olympic Games
- A morning or afternoon access pass to the KSG Hospitality Venue at Hilton Shinjuku
- An incredible dining experience, an afternoon tea at the Hilton Shinjuku on any date you select during 21-day period around the Olympic Games.
- Limited edition merchandise package and hospitality access pass
Tokyo 2020 Ticketing update
– after our incredibly successful lottery in June, we have spent many months negotiating with Tokyo 2020 an increase allocation of tickets. We are pleased to advise that Tokyo 2020 has taken the high demand from our territories into consideration and provided us with a substantial increase in our allocation. What this means is we have a new timeline listed below. Please take this timeline into consideration.
Existing Package Clients
– you will have first option to request additional event tickets that do not clash with their existing itinerary. Dates are set and published in the below timeline and based in the following three releases –
- Elite Club and Diamond Package participants
- Platinum and Gold Package participants
- Silver and Bronze package participants
After this period, we will conduct first come first serve on Monday 9th December (5pm AEST, Sydney Summer Time) for any remaining tickets in stock. There is only limited inventory and does not include the following tickets:
OPENING CEREMONY – Sold out, only available in KSG Packages and In-venue hospitality packages (subject to availability)
CLOSING CEREMONY – Sold out, only available in KSG Packages and In-venue hospitality packages (subject to availability)
BADMINTON – Nearly sold out, packages and ticket bundles and In-venue hospitality packages
SWIMMING – All sessions sold out, only available in In-venue hospitality packages
ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS – All sessions sold out, only available in In-venue hospitality packages
JUDO – All sessions sold out, only available in KSG packages and In-venue hospitality packages
TRIATHLON – All sessions sold out
TENNIS – Nearly sold out, packages and ticket bundles and In-venue hospitality packages
SPORTS CLIMBING – Nearly sold out, packages and ticket bundles only
More event tickets might be added to the list at the completion of our package client amendments and requests.
We have been advised by Tokyo 2020 this is the final allocation we should receive as they shut their system from December until April for seat assignment and ticket printing.
Ticket Delivery or Games Time Collection
– In April 2020 we will request if you require ticket delivery or collection in Japan from our Games Time HQ. This will be the time to update our records if you have relocated. Should you require collection in Japan, proof or residency will be required, this process will be explained further during April 2020.
June 2020 – Despatch of event tickets for the Olympic Games commences
ONLY BUY OFFICIAL
Kingdom Sports Group is the sole and exclusive agent for 36 Nations for the Olympic Games and Australia for the Paralympic Games. Whist it might be tempting to try and find alternative means for sold out events, we strongly urge our clients in our territories to be wary. With the Olympic and Paralympic Games tickets in record demand, scams and illegal resale websites are more prevalent than ever. Do not buy from certain credit card companies or concierge services, they are simply trying to purchase themselves from black market suppliers and your tickets might not even exist or are fraudulent tickets.
You can read more via this link.
Monday 14th October 2019
- Olympic Games In venue Hospitality on sale and existing clients can request an upgrade from a standard event ticket to a hospitality ticket subject to availability. Upgrade requests must be provided no later than Thursday 17th October 2019. Confirmation is anticipated to take two weeks from submission.
Monday 11th November 2019
- Elite Club and Diamond package participants can request additional event tickets
- Submission due by Wednesday 13th November and confirmation by Friday 15th
Monday 25th November 2019
- Silver and Bronze package participants can request additional event tickets
- Submission due by Wednesday 27th November and confirmation by Friday 29th
Saturday 7th December – Sunday 8th December 2019
- Website closed in preparation for Olympic Games Phase 3
Monday 9th December 2019 (5pm AEST)
- Relaunch of Olympic Games sales with first come first serve ticket options (very limited inventory) with payment due within 7 days. Any failure to arrange payment all orders that remain outstanding will be automatically cancelled by 19th
Friday 20th December 2019 – Sunday 5th January 2020
- KSG offices will be closed for the Christmas and New Year holiday period
Monday 30th March – 14th April 2020
- KSG office is closed 10th April – 14th April for Easter Break (All Olympic and Paralympic Games sales suspended for two weeks.
Wednesday 15th April 2020
- Olympic and Paralympic Games sales recommence
- Information regarding address updates for ticket delivery or ticket collection from KSG Office at Games Time HQ Hilton Shinjuku will be released.
- Proof of residency requirements will also commence.
- Despatch of event tickets for the Olympic Games commences
17th July 2020
- KSG Olympic Games Time HQ Opens at Hilton Shinjuku including ticket exchange centre
24th July 2020
- Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
9th August 2020
- Olympic Games Closing Ceremony
11th August 2020
- KSG Olympic Games Time HQ Closes